Tagged by the lovely, theironcat! Here we go!
This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
- The story behind your username: I used to be a big fan of Lost and my major in college was archaeology (course code was ARKEO). So I combined the two! People on Tumblr, however, focus more on the “Stark” part of the name, which is fine by me! :D
- Star Wars or Star Trek? Ninjas or Pirates? Tea or Coffee? Star Wars, Ninjas, neither.
- Currently reading…Civil War? lol! Well, I’m re-reading it. I’m also reading other various comic book series, but that’s pretty much all I read now in days.
- Currently watching… Extra!
- Favorite Pokemon Starter: Squirtle…his third evolution, Blastoise, was the shit!
- A long-term personal goal: To find a job I’m passionate about, move out, and make a life of my own. I know, that’s three goals in one, lol!
- One superhuman ability you wanted: Speed!
- Whom do you trust the most?My mom.
- Something you are really proud of:Getting my BA from an Ivy League college and my MA three years later.
- Which fictional character is most like you? Toph Bei Fong.
- A quote for the moment: A wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.
Rule #2: New questions to answer!
- Favorite TV show of all time:
- Favorite Disney character:
- What is a goal you hope to accomplish?
- Favorite pizza toppings:
- Superhuman ability you want:
- Favorite ice cream:
- Most embarrassing moment:
- Last dream you remember having:
- Celebrity crush:
- Favorite movie quote:
Watching Ultimate Spider-Man and The Avengers: EMH like bosses!
I’m leaving the job soon because it’s not worth having my confidence and creativity torn to shreds. It’s clearly not the right job for me, so I will be moving on :) Thanks again lovelies! *hugs*